35. Bano, H., Athar, H. U. R., Zafar, Z. U., Ogbaga, C. C. and Ashraf, M. (2021). Peroxidase activity and operation of photo‐protective component of NPQ play key roles in drought tolerance of mung bean [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilcziek]. Physiologia Plantarum.
34. Jellason, NP., Conway, JS., Baines, RN. and Ogbaga, CC. (2021). A review of farming challenges and resilience management in the Sudano-Sahelian drylands of Nigeria in an era of climate change. Journal of Arid Environments, 186, 104398
33. Mangse, G., Werner, D., Meynet, P. and Ogbaga, CC. (2020). Microbial community responses to different volatile petroleum hydrocarbon class mixtures in an aerobic sandy soil. Environmental Pollution, 114738.
32. Ogbaga, CC., Athar, HUR., Amir, M., Bano, H., Chater, CC. and Jellason, NP. (2020). Clarity on frequently asked questions about drought measurements in plant physiology. Scientific African, p.e00405.
31. Etteh, CC., Adoga, MP and Ogbaga, CC (2020). COVID-19 response in Nigeria: Health system preparedness and lessons for future epidemics in Africa. Ethics, Medicine and Public Health.100580.
30. Alegbe, EO., Teralı, K., Olofinsan, KA., Surgun, S., Ogbaga, CC. and Ajiboye, TO (2019). Antidiabetic activity‐guided isolation of gallic and protocatechuic acids from Hibiscus sabdariffa calyxes. Journal of Food Biochemistry, e12927.
29. Jellason, NP., Baines, R., Conway, J. and Ogbaga, CC (2019) Climate change perceptions and attitudes of smallholder adaptation in Northwestern Nigerian drylands. Soc Sci, 8(2), 31
28. Ogbaga, CC., Bajhaiya, AK. and Gupta, SK (2019) Improvements in biomass production: Learning lessons from the bioenergy plants maize and sorghum. J Environ Biol, 40(3), 400-406
27. Ogbaga, CC and Athar, HUR (2019). The need to incorporate fast and slow relaxation kinetic parameters into photosynthesis-measuring systems. Scientific African, e00106.
26. Babani, SI., Ogbaga, CC., Okolo, D. and Mangse, G. (2019). Bioactive Compound and Rubisco Analyses of Leaf and Seed Extracts of Sesamum indicum. IEEE. pp.1-6
25. Ogbaga, CC., Maishanu, RA. and Okolo, D. (2019). Characterisation of the Rubisco Content and Bioactive Compound Analysis of Leaf and Seed Extracts of Tamarindus indica. IEEE. pp.1-6
24. Ogbaga, CC and Athar, HUR (2019) Inclusion of photoprotective parameters in photosynthesis-measuring systems to improve the interpretation of photosynthesis and productivity. Photosynthetica, 57(2)
23. Ogbaga, CC., Stepien, P., Athar, H. and Ashraf, M (2018) Engineering Rubisco Activase from Thermophilic Cyanobacteria into High-Temperature sensitive plants. Crit Rev Biotechnol. 38 (4), 559-572
22. Lado, ZY., Ogbaga, CC. and Nwagbara, OF (2018) Epidemiology of Hepatitis B viral infection among students and non-teaching (casual) staff of Nile University of Nigeria: A 2017 study. J Public Health Epidemiol 10 (3), 77-86
21. Ogbaga, CC (2018) Climate Change- the West African Experience
Science (eLetter) 359 (6379), 997-998
20. Atiku, S., Ogbaga, CC., Alonge, OO. and Nwagbara, OF (2018) Comparative study of the physicochemical and bacteriological qualities of some drinking water sources in Abuja, Nigeria, Global J Pure Appl Sci, 24, 91-98
19. Ogbaga, CC., Miller, MAE., Athar, H. and Johnson, GN (2017) Fourier transform infrared spectroscopic analysis of maize (Zea mays) subjected to progressive drought reveals involvement of lipids, amides and carbohydrates. Afr. J Biotechnol. 16(18), 1061-1066
18. Ogbaga, CC., Nuruddeen, FA., Alonge, OO. and Nwagbara, OF (2017) Phytochemical, Elemental and Proximate Analyses of Stored, Sun-Dried and Shade-Dried Baobab (Adansonia digitata) Leaves, IEEE, 1-5
17. Alonge, OO., Wakkala, FI., Ogbaga, CC. and Akindele, KA (2017) Bacterial Analysis of Barbecued Meat (Suya) From Selected Locations within Abuja, Nigeria, IEEE, 1-5
16. Ogbaga, CC (2017) Effects of regionally applied heating on the respiration of wild type and transgenic soybean (Glycine max) plants grown under ambient and elevated CO2 environments. Afr. J Biotechnol. 16 (2), 65-86
15. Zafar, ZU., Manzoor, H., Rasul, H., Noreen, S., Ali, Q., Iqbal, M., Javed, M., Gul, HS., Ahmad, Z., Shahzad, F., Ogbaga, CC., Athar, HR. and Ashraf, M (2017) Strategies to Improve Crop Salt and Drought Tolerance: Success and limitations. Quality and Quantum Improvement in Field Crops. Agrobios (India), 265-298
14. Alonge, OO., Ogbaga, CC. and Mairami, FM (2017) Phytotoxic analysis of the impact of transmission oil contaminated soil on germination and growth of Oat (Avena sativa) seedlings under different soil moisture conditions, Global J Pure Appl Sci, 23 (2), 249-253
13. Anjum, N., Abdala, L., Abdealziz, M., Adams, M., Agarwal, PK., Agrawal, S., Albaladejo, R., Ogbaga, CC (2017) Referees of all Section Editors. Plant Biol. 19, 309-312
12. Athar, HuR., Ambreen, S., Javed, M., Hina, M., Rasul, S., Zafar, ZU., Manzoor, H., Ogbaga, CC., Afzal, M., Al-Qurainy, F. and Ashraf, M (2016) Influence of sub-lethal crude oil concentration on growth, water relations and photosynthetic capacity of maize (Zea mays L) plants. Environ Sci Pollut Res. 23: 18320
11. Ogbaga, CC., Stepien P., Dyson BC., Rattray NJ., Ellis, DI., Goodacre., R. and Johnson, GN (2016) Biochemical analyses of sorghum varieties reveal differential responses to drought. PLOS ONE. 11(5), e0154423
10. Ogbaga, CC and Stepien P (2015) Recovery after drought in two sorghum cultivars with differing drought tolerance. Zesz. Nauk. UP Wroc., Rol. CXII 611, 41-52
9. Ogbaga, CC (2014) Regulation of photosynthesis in sorghum in response to drought. Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Manchester, 201
8. Ogbaga, CC., Stepien, P. and Johnson, GN (2014) Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor) varieties adopt strongly contrasting strategies in response to drought. Physiol. Plant. 152(2), 389-401
7. Athar, HuR., Ogbaga, CC., Zafar, ZU. and Ashraf, M (2016) Using some potential osmoprotectants and antioxidants for improving plant growth under saline conditions: Mechanisms and applications. L’Association Tunisienne de Physiologie et Bio-surveillance de l’Environnement (ATP-BE), Yasmine Hammamet, Tunisia
6. Ogbaga, CC., Stepien, P., Dyson BC. and Johnson, GN (2015) Biochemical analyses of sorghum varieties reveal differential mechanisms of tolerating drought, Plant Biology 2015, American Society of Plant Biologists, Minneapolis, USA
5. Ogbaga, CC (2013) Alternative strategies for responding to drought in Sorghum bicolor cultivars, PEPG Annual Symposium 2013, British Ecological Society –Society for Experimental Biology, Manchester, UK
4. Ogbaga, CC., Stepien, P., Lima Neto, M. and Johnson, GN Contrasting effects of drought in two Sorghum cultivars, C4 CAM Plant Biology 2013, University of Illinois campus at Champaign-Urbana, Illinois, USA
3. Ogbaga, CC (2012) Regulation of photosynthesis in Maize and Sorghum in response to drought, Plastid Preview, Manchester, UK
2. Ogbaga, CC and Johnson, GN (2012) Learning Lessons from Sorghum and Maize exposed to drought, Society for Experimental Biology (SEB) Conference, Salzburg, Austria
1. Ogbaga, CC and Johnson, GN (2011) Regulation of Photosynthesis in
Sorghum under drought stress, Society for Experimental Biology (SEB) Conference, Glasgow, UK