Please see our scholarships and discounts provisions for the 2023/2024 Academic Session
Applicants to undergraduate programs may receive scholarships subject to their JAMB or O-LEVEL (WAEC/NECO) results as announced by the Board of Trustees of Nile University of Nigeria (“NILE”). For the 2023/2024 academic session, scholarships would be offered based on the following criteria:
|All Undergraduate Programs EXCEPT Law & Medicine
|320 above + 5 A1 will be offered a 100% scholarship
i. First-class graduates of NILE (undergraduate programs) will be eligible for a 50% scholarship towards their Master’s (or PGD) program.
ii. NILE graduates (undergraduate programs) with degrees other than first class will be eligible for a 20% scholarship towards their Master’s (or PGD) program.
iii. Postgraduate alumni of NILE (applicants who hold a postgraduate degree from NILE) returning for another postgraduate degree at NILE are eligible for a 20% scholarship.
Applicants with outstanding performance in sports at the national or professional level are eligible for a 100% scholarship for undergraduate studies, subject to the approval of the NILE Board of Trustees if they represent NILE in their respective sports.
• Undergraduate applicants will only be allowed to use either JAMB or O-LEVEL results for the above-referenced scholarships. O-LEVEL results shall be either WAEC or NECO.
• Applicants for undergraduate programs with both JAMB scores of 320 and above + 5 A’s and above in O-LEVEL would be eligible for a 100% scholarship.
• Recipients of undergraduate scholarships must maintain a minimum average CGPA of 3.50 to keep their scholarships in each new session.
• Recipients of scholarships must not be involved in any act of misconduct or contravene NILE’s regulations.
• Scholarships are limited to quotas as decided by the Management of NILE and will be accessible on a first-come-first-served basis.
• NILE reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship offered should the need arise.
a. Parents will get the following SIBLING discount if they have more than one child in NILE.
The sibling discount is not automatic and MUST be applied for by either biological parent.
Siblings must share a common biological parent.
The discount will apply to each NEW sibling in the CURRENT SEMESTER and be valid for the outstanding normal duration of studies upon successful application and approval.
b. Institutions or bodies sponsoring applicants to NILE’s Postgraduate programs will receive the following INSTITUTION discounts for students enrolling within the current academic session:
c. Discounts are limited to quotas as decided by the Management of NILE and will be accessible on a first-come-first-served basis.
APPLICANTS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED FOR DISCOUNTS OR SCHOLARSHIPS UNDER MORE THAN ONE CRITERION. WHERE APPLICANTS ARE ELIGIBLE UNDER MULTIPLE CONDITIONS, APPLICANTS MUST APPLY UNDER THE OPTION THAT OFFERS THE HIGHEST DISCOUNT OR SCHOLARSHIP. THERE SHALL BE NO SUBSTITUTES THEREAFTER.
IN ADDITION TO MEETING THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, APPLICANTS MUST APPLY FOR DISCOUNTS OR SCHOLARSHIPS TO BE CONSIDERED. APPLICATIONS FOR DISCOUNTS AND SCHOLARSHIPS ARE VALID ONLY AT THE POINT OF ENTRY— DISCOUNTS AND SCHOLARSHIPS ARE NOT APPLIED RETROSPECTIVELY.
DISCOUNTS AND SCHOLARSHIPS DO NOT APPLY TO HOSTEL FEES