The Master of Business Administration degree has four areas of specialization to cater to the various professional needs of our students. These areas of specialization are:
- International Business
- Human Resource
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Leadership and Management
All students of the MBA program take the same courses during the first year of the program (Semesters I and II). However, in the final/second year of the MBA program (Semesters III and IV), students take courses from their respective areas of specialization.
The Master of Business Administration degree is aimed at:
- Providing students with knowledge and skills to enable them to enhance their performance and assume broader responsibility in the rapidly changing environment faced by the private and public sectors.
- Providing students with the knowledge required for the understanding and practical analysis of problems related to the management and administration of public, private, and international organizations.
- Producing managers that are capable of applying the appropriate management principles and techniques of problem-solving to the Nigerian environment and beyond.
- Producing socially responsible managers who are mindful of accepted norms and ethics.
- Producing managers who are equipped with relevant ICT knowledge and skills.
- Producing managers with entrepreneurial skills and leadership qualities.
- Providing interested individuals with the necessary competencies and skills to function effectively as academics in Business Administration.