International Olympiads (IMO, IPHO, ICHO, IBO, IOI, PAMO, PASO) participants will be offered a 50 % scholarship while medalists will get 100% scholarship
Students with JAMB scores between 220- 400 or WASSCE grades of 3A’s – 9 A’s will get scholarships ranging from 10% - 80%. However, students applying for Law will require a minimum of 240 in JAMB or 4 A’s in WASSCE.
Students with 3 A’s and above in WASSCE together with a JAMB score of 300 and above will get 100% scholarship.
Note: apart from the above offer in No 3, students will only be allowed to use either JAMB or WASSCE results but not both. Also, all scholarships are offered to a limited number of students for each department
Students with outstanding performance in sports at national or professional level will get 100% scholarship.
Parents will get the following discount it they have more than one child in NUN or NTIC:
- 2 children - 5% discount for each child
- 3 children - 10% discount for each child
- 4 children - 15% discount for each child
- 5 children - 20% discount for each child
NTIC graduates coming to NUN get 15% discount
- NUN first class graduates get 100% discount
- NUN second class upper graduates get 50% discount
- NUN second class lower graduates get 40% discount
- NUN staff with 3 years experience get 80% discount
- NTIC graduates get 30 %
Three individuals from the same corporate organization get a discount of 10% for each person, five people and above get a discount of 20% for each person and ten people and above get a discount of 30% for each person.
Please note that none of the scholarship and discount terms and conditions apply to Medicine & Surgery Department
Scholarships & Discounts are valid for 2017/2018 term